Kazakh Ambassador to Korea Nurgali Arystanov and South Chungcheong Province Gov. Kim Tae-heum showcased their expanding business and investment potential at the fourth edition of the Global Biz Forum hosted by The Korea Herald on Wednesday.
Arystanov's presentation centered on Kazakhstan's active "multivector" foreign policy, its rising status as an investment destination and the significance of South Korea in the C5+Korea initiative launched in 2007.
He highlighted South Korea's pivotal role as Kazakhstan's fourth-largest trade partner, trailing only China, Italy and Russia, with bilateral trade reaching $6.5 billion in 2022.
"Kazakhstan is open for business," emphasized Arystanov, underscoring the array of products Kazakhstan imports from South Korea, including cars, auto parts, cosmetics, food products, smartphones and household appliances.
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Korean Studies gaining traction at Complutense University of Madrid
- Mnet’s ‘Street Dance Girls Fighter 2’ targets global audience with multinational teen dancers
- Abandoned dog with note and heart sparks anger
- 'Dancing woman' on Seoul street arrested for meth use
- Yoon replaces 6 ministers ahead of his 3rd year, general election
- 김영진, 원희룡 인천 계양을 출마설에 “이재명과 맞대결 환영”
- Hyundai opens innovation center in Singapore
- 김기현 “한동훈 자질, 대한민국 위해 잘 발휘될 수 있게 할 것”