The fourth edition of The Korea Herald’s Global Business Forum kicked off Wednesday at Grand Hyatt Seoul, under the theme of “Next Prosperity."
The 13-week forum, held every Wednesday, is aimed at discussing strategies for shaping the future prosperity and choices of Korea. Attendees of the forum share knowledge of the international community and overseas investment opportunities to expand business networks.
Attending the kick-off ceremony, outgoing Indonesian Ambassador Gandi Sulistiyanto, who also serves as an elected member of Indonesia's Presidential Advisory Council, stressed the growing importance of Indonesia as an investment destination and The Korea Herald's initiative.
Initiated in 2021, the forum aims to strengthen network capabilities and share diverse ideas and business solutions to reach out to the world, with key figures taking the lead.
- 이재명 "여·야·정 정책협의체 제안…간병비 급여화 서둘러야"
- N. Korea scheduled to hold key parliamentary meeting following Kim
- Political strife may delay Korea’s launch of new space agency
- [Korea Beyond Korea] ‘Korea should support Korean history studies, research abroad’
- [Hello Hangeul] Inside the Korean language classroom in Madrid
- 여당, 총선변수에 고심…“쇄신한 민주당과 대결 준비해야”
- [Hello Hangeul] The making of Korean language textbooks featuring BTS
- [Bills in Focus] Holding CEOs accountable for lack of internal financial control